So, no superfluous talk. Let’s get straight to the point.
- Don't be silly and just ask: How are you doing? What are you doing?? theses kind of non-nutritious questions. Believe me, the girl is not interested when she sees this kind of greeting lines.
- I want to find a girl to chat or flirt but don't know how to start? I recommend a trick. You can send the funny pictures or stories that you see on the Internet to the girl, or tell the girl about something interesting you encountered today.
- Understand the girl's biggest hobby. For example, if a girl likes watching movies, talk to her about movies and ask her which movie she likes the most. If you have watched this movie, talk to her about your feelings. If you haven't watched it, remember to watch it. After watching it, tell her: "I just watched your favorite movie. It's really a good movie!" Then talk to the girl about your feelings. It's best to express some other opinions while being consistent with your girl's afterthoughts.
- The girl said: I fell asleep. I went to take a bath, I am going to eat dinner, etc. This is the implication to show that she doesn't want to continue talking. At this time, don't reply to the message, hold it back!! Or just simple reply "Okay", or "Later".
- Don't praise her while belittle yourself. This is definitely a red flag in any kind of relationship. Either you are being ironic, otherwise, you will be looked down upon. Remember, being confident is the top one characteristic that are most attractive. It doesn't matter with how pretty you look or how rich you are. It should be grown from the deep inner heart. Keep telling yourself "you are the best!"
- Appropriately joking with girls, but don't go too far when you are not very familiar with her. Usually, if you are looking for some one night stand or adult dating, some dirty joke will help you tell the right dating partner from the wrong ones. But remember, be respectful. Again, don't go too far. If you are a person who can't make jokes, this is not applicable to you.
There are 6 tips and tricks provided for guys who are still new in this filed. If you have no experience, that’s not a problem. This is just a preview for you. Also an appetizer. If you want to know more about it, you should practice in person. They say practice makes perfect. So move now! Don't hesitate!